Sunday 25 May 2008

love today

Love Today

The day has come, and the suspense is finally over. A few weeks before I had put "<3>


"What?" you exclaim. "You're in love with an inanimate object?" Well... That depends on how you see things. Things referring to the medium widely used today that can allow the mordern day man (or woman, to be politically correct here) to share about his experience in his overseas trip, how that annoying auntie blocked his way for 10 whole seconds on the MRT after a tiring day of work, or just spam pictures.

No, I'm not talking about *gasp* facebook. I'm talking about exactly what you're staring at right now - A blog. "You can't be in love with a blog!" You protest. "You're supposed to tell everyone who you like in this post!" Well I never promised anything, and why can't anybody be in love with a blog? Especially if it's their own. And today is an even stronger reason why I love my blog. Guess what guys - stopping2think just turned one year old!

Bet you didn't know this, did you? Yes, I do celebrate my blog's birthday. The past 52 weeks have been filled with random listposts, reflections short and long (mostly long), and the most random of posts. We've gain a number of readers over the months, and the audience pool just keeps growing. So, from the bottom of our hearts, we thank you cows readers for your support, which is the only thing that keeps us from closing down. Other than April Fool's Day of course.

For those who haven't been with us from the very start, here's the best of stopping2think, presented to you in the only way that'd do justice to such a special post - a list.

The Top 7 Posts of stopping2think

7.
My very first listpost

6.
First listpost that I was given feedback about. (Which made me continue the concept)

5.
My only post about CCA (and down right reflective too)

4.
The longest post ever

3.
The post attracting the most attention (Note the url)

2.
The most fun interview I've had.

1.
The Sam Study Style. No kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home