Sunday 26 August 2007

Top ten.

I'm feeling very lazy today (again), so I'll just post the top few things dominating both my on and off school life here. Have fun.

Or at least pretend to.

1. Watch Prince of Tennis on youtube *coughillegalcough*.

2. Watching CS demos. Mostly fnatic.f0restwOw~

3. Trying out what I've learnt from the above. (In other words, play CS =D)

4. Blog hopping everywhere.

5. Learning the church's ancient antique sound system (10+ years old!!!11SHIFT)

6. Looking for nice songs off the net *coughillegalcough*.

7. Trying to get my damn corrupted Photoshop presets to be saved properly.

8. Mentally telling myself every night I'll study the next day.

9. Finding an excuse not to study the next day.

10. Thinking up stupid lists to post on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home