Monday 23 July 2007

Make a left turn.

I remember mentioning in my 7th post (I think) that I'll make the 10th special. Never expected to replace what I planned with this. Oh well, maybe its special enough.

Okay, so I recieved VJ's letter a few days ago. Was pretty surprised, seeing as how I screwed up the interview along with the entry test, so was stunned a little when I saw the letter. So after the hyper-ventilation and dizzy spells (just joking lah...), I read the letter again and found out I had until Thursday to make a decision.

I put it off for the past few days, busy with IDMI and all, but since I had time tonight, decided to... er, decide once and for all. On this post. Don't you feel honoured to see my decision already?


Okay. Pros and cons.


Education:

VJ: Hmm, good rep for both IP and JC, so its pretty safe to say that I'll be assured good education there.

DHS: JC is new, so I have no idea how good it is.


CCA:

VJ: WOOO OMG THEY'VE GOT ALUMINIUM!!!!SHIFT11ONE. But then again, their team... Well most of my CCA people should know.

DHS: Okay no argument. DHSAWCRAP > all.


Campus:

VJ: Looked pretty cool when I went there. The classrooms are airconned too I think.

DHS: Man, our current campus sucks. But I'm patient. I can wait till Sec 4, I hope.


Uniform:
Note - its kinda weird, since I have the fashion sense of a banana (not zhi kai). But my post's not very long, so what the heck.

VJ: I'm not sure beige is my colour, but looks clean and nice.

DHS: I hate the metal buttons. Fullstop.

Teachers:

VJ: From what I've heard, they seem nice enough. They appreciate sarcasm I think.

DHS: Some are nice, but some (cannot name lah. now everything online can and will be used agaisnt you in court) are err... not so nice. You know who they are.



Alright, that's it. Hmm, tough decision. Maybe I need a tie breaker like...



Friends (D'oh~):

VJ: 0 + 0 = _

DHS: kiska ) + DHSAWCRAP + DHSSC = ∞

and we all know that ∞ > all. literally.


Huh. Finally I can give Madam Sau an answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home