Tuesday 3 July 2007

Lotsa luck and none of it good

Just hit me that - no not sherman's basketball - tomorrow's my national's competition. I make it sound like a walk in the park, since my team doesn't have a prayer of winning first unless the scorers are beaten up with bruises on every eyelid, half drunk and delirious with a massive hangover to boot. Not likely.

Still, I'll have to try my best, even with the headache the basketball gave me. Eh Zoe, now I know how you feel most of the time. The stress is settling in fast, and so is my urge to sleep. I've gotta reach Yishun tomorrow by 7.45, which is basically the first detail a.k.a timeslot. At least that means I won't have to panic over seeing the previous shooter's scores.

It's keeping me real jittery, so I doubt I'll get much sleep. The C girls set a high - and really high - bar, probably one that we might not be able to reach. I'm considering sending a hitman to get the other schools' shooters.

Well, not in a very good mood to blog, and sorry there isn't much nice stuff here. But watch out for post ten. I'm working on something special =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home