Saturday 9 June 2007

Lazy...

Ok. Haven't had much time to update lately. For one, I was in Japan. For one week (which reminds me of the long overdue blogpost that I haven't even started on). And then there was a ton of homework. And training. And a... Alright fine. I'M LAZY! Happy?

Anyway, no, this is not the Japan Trip post, although I was hoping it would be. Maybe I'll talk about... LA skit presentation. First of all, Jun Rong, I did not say the F word lah. I was saying "fun" but I had no idea why you thought it was the F word. Maybe it was due to a short little bo- Excuse me- girl playing music very loudly from his handphone. Hmm. Wonder who that may be.

Alright, back to the thing. The whole skit had miniscule plot, miniscule realism and most of all, miniscule props. At least it made people laugh, with people emphasizing on Ms Yap. After all, if you can't do what you are expected to do, at least make the teacher smile. Sound logical to me.

After the whole part of making fun of ourselves (or mostly Ren Jie), we went to Bugis to play LAN. I asked them (Junrong, Nicholas, CK and Renjie) what game they wanted to play. They decided on CS. I swear I never suggested it. Their loss.

Well, some people should guess the outcome by now. If you don't, my score was around 50-5. Kill-Death Ratio.

Was kinda fun. Want to go on monday before gathering? I promise I'll stop using flashbang on Nicholas too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home