Saturday 5 April 2008

APRIL FOOLS MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We came, we stopped, we thunk thought.

Well, I haven't blogged in two weeks. The school life of secondary 3 is getting to me, and time just slips away faster and faster. Now, I hardly even have the time to play study properly, let alone trying to do a decent blog. Lately, stopping2think is becoming more of a chore to me. It's taking more determination day by day for me to post, and when I do I'll still feel like doing something else.

So it's time to come clean. I'm ending stopping2think.

Let's face it - year 3 has already been 13 weeks underway, but I'm still a slacker who doesn't have the time to study. After so much consideration, this is just taking up too much of my time, and still quite unproductive.

So I've decided to put an end to this blog. It's a shame I couldn't reach the 1 year mark, but that just means a rehash of a few ideas I had of listposts anyway. So what's the point? I've said all that I could about everything under the sun, from awkward IP interviews to shamelessly observing and commenting on a family I saw on an MRT. What more can be said? How many more times can Kaiba screw the rules?

Don't be too sad. There're so many other good blogs to read if you want to kill time. It's not like the end of my life or something. I'll still be in school, and you'll still see me complain about failing tests and not doing homework.

And that's that. I wash my hands off this whole affair. I know some of you are not going to be very happy, but at least now you'll stop wondering when the next stupid list comes out. And who knows? Maybe one day when I get straight As (cue canned laughter), I'll carry on where I left off.

Thanks for following my posts. It's been a good ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home