Saturday 8 March 2008

bad mood

I can't be bothered to blog

I can't be bothered to reply tags

I can't be bothered to change to Trebuchet MS Large

I can't be bothered to add a title

I can't be bothered to do homework

I can't be bothered to study

I can't be bothered to play

I can't be bothered to talk

I can't be bothered to go out

I can't be bothered to... anything.

I have no idea why, but I just don't feel like doing anything most of the time now. Even during the holidays I just have no motivation to move a muscle. I just stopped. But just can't think. And somehow that feeling just isn't going away.

Is smiling when you're sad unhealthy? Because if it is, I might be going to a hospital sometime soon. I haven't felt happy or satisfied about anything in quite some time, and I have no mood to go look for those feelings.

I feel lifeless and dead. A zombie, maybe, except that I don't walk around and claw people with my bloody hands and haven't turned into skin and bones.

I can't think, I can't write, I can't blog, I can't study, I can't play, I can't laugh, I can't shoot. Frankly, I don't know what I can do anymore.

And I have no idea why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home