Thursday 10 April 2008

A laugh was had...

A laugh was had...

At your expense! The confession is here now, no more tricks - Happy Belated April Fools!

Yes, April Fool's jokes can be belated and no, my blog isn't closing and yes, I know how shocked, angry and murderous you feel right now. Stopping2think doesn't stop you know.

I was pretty surprised by how the tagboard was flooded with random tags. It was the first time where the tagboard was filled completely with tags, without a single reply from me. Largest thanks go to Jun Rong, since he was pretty much conducting a conversation with 3 different people anyway.

I know there're many people out there still gaping in shock at what I'm posting here, and probably will just pull a "Bang Bang Sam's Dead" when they get a gun in their hands, so to appease the anger out there, I sincerely apologise to every single one of you who was taken in by that post, with a special mention:

To Cas Chow, who actually dedicated a whole post on her blog to mine, thank you very very much for that post, since it's the first time I got any post dedicated to me! I know you're nice, forgiving, magnanimous and all, and will not ever even think of killing me in any way. Also, all you cows reading this, have a look at her very well updated blog.

So no Vanessa, you can't have my blog password. No, Yong Kit, you won't need to miss my lists because more are in the works. No, Jia Teck, I'm not going to die. No Jun Rong, you're not going to lose your source of entertainment. No, Darrell, I'm not going to delete my blog in a moment of emo-ness. No Jane, I'm not really closing it.

But a special mention of thanks also goes to LittleKuriboh, for the inspiration of actually pulling something like this off.

Look out for updates this weekend, since I've got a few post ideas ready. Remember guys, stopping2think doesn't think of stopping. Unless it's April 1st all over again xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home