Tuesday 23 October 2007

Top ten reasons why I'll die in the next 12 months.

Top ten reasons why I'll die in the next 12 months.

1. If I take triple science with 3rd Lang, I'll die from overworking.

2. If I take double science with 3rd Lang, I'll die from loneliness (Because all of 2K happens to be soooo much frickin' smarter than me).

3. My heart has already broken 5871897563 times from calculating my GPA.

4. I have absolutely no way of destressing, which leads to (surprise, surprise) being too stressed, which, in long term conditions, lead to DEATH.

5. I'll be doing SC stuff (orientation committee(!!!11SHIFTONE)), CCA training, schoolwork and lazing around the whole of holidays.

6. And 2008

7. People are gonna KILL me for doing a DHScrewedUp 2008 Orientation

8. I'll be too stupid to be in the same class as my classmates.(I said that already? Well, that just proves it further.)

9. Judging by how my life is going so far, I'll probably be shot during training during holiday training.

10. Even with a million and one other reasons to worry about, I'm here. Blogging.







I give myself 4 months before I croak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home