Friday 7 September 2007

Tiring

Just discovered that I had a blog to keep updated =O.

Today, I went with my father to the Gamers Convention at Suntec. Well that makes it sound a little... submissive. Let's try that again.

Today, my father dragged me to Suntec to follow him to the Gamers Convention being held there. I'm a borderline addictive gamer, but sleeping also happens to rank pretty high on my favourites list.


Still, being a very *ahem* filial child and nice person, I dragged my head off the pillow and all the way to Convention Hall 601. I was quite cynical about exhibitions, because the last one I went to a few years ago was so crowded that I almost couldn't breathe. Childhood trauma.

But when I entered, I was taken aback seeing the numbe - rather, the lack of people there. There was space to walk, you could keep a metre away from the guy carrying 57 plastic bags next to you, and I could see the floor. This is gonna be fun.

Spent the next 1 hour plus hopping from station to station. Got to try a whole lot of new games, the more notable one being Crysis. Amazing to see that it really is a desrtuctive environment.

Then when I saw the Razer corner, I was really excited. It wasn't really a corner though. They probably got a whole QUARTER of the convention hall. Rushed over and tried out both the Diamondback and Krait on CS. Sigh, makes me want to buy the Krait. Have to wait till Christmas though...

After going through all the booths, we headed downstairs to the food convention. Nothing much to say, since it was basically oh-that-looks-nice-why-not-try-it-ok-sure throughout the whole thing.

Felt very very tired when I got home after all that walking. But not too tired to remember that I have a blog to keep updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home