Tuesday 14 October 2008

A Little Colour has Returned

A Little Colour has Returned

Yes, it definitely has, and I am in no small way feeling more relieved than ever.

Don't rush to click that X on the top right hand corner - This is still stopping2think. I know I'm so slow with updates nowadays that you check back here expecting to see nothing at all, but all of a sudden there's a post AND a new blogpic. Almost as shocking as seeing Sean not on a bad hair day.

I'm proud of the picture that I made. It was by far the art piece that took the longest for me to make so far, what with spending a half hour each day *coughduringexamcoughperiodcoughcough* just to work on this and destress a little.

The exams are no doubt a darker part of all our lives that we're all happy to leave behind, and I'm sure that there are many of you who are going mad over the newfound freedom. I had a crazy day out too, which summarised into 75 words or less, starting with the words "I went out..." will look like: I went out with Gillian, Tong Wei, Sara, Shuqi and Jia Teck supposedly to watch a movie but ended up walking to NYDC in Holland Village before a sudden decision to go to Vivo where we still didn't watch a movie and ended up surprising Kiat Shing with a birthday cake at Kembengan as well as a muscle cramp before I headed home while they had enough energy to continue chatting at his house.

Exams give us crazy ideas indeed. But yet there's an emptiness left behind by the absence of studying. Whatever will we spend our late nights doing now that we don't have Hitler and binomials to fret over? A few of us have ideas planned out already, while others are still trying to let the truth set in - We have free time now.

For those who haven't thought of what to do, worry not - You are, after all, reading my blog, which will provide a phenomenal amount of entertainment over a long period of time. Kidding. Actually, I have prepared a few ideas on what to do, but I'm sure you don't want to see them. It isn't all that interesting anyway...

Aw, they're not that good... Are they? Tsk, you say the nicest things. Well then, if you insist, then here I go again: stopping2think presents yet another list that nobody will probably follow but read for no reason again.

10 Things to do after the exams

1. Do your laundry. Out, damn spot, out I say!

2. Go to the library, sit at the study section, and point and laugh at every person who holds a textbook.

3. Update your blogs (That means you - Tong Wei, Sean, Sara, Jane etc etc etc)

4. Don't have a blog? Get one.

5. Write a nice play that gets into the curriculum for a long time. Then release a full exam-proof analysis. Wait for profits.

6. Return to school, and start taking photos of your classroom. You'll miss them, trust me.

7. Screw the rules

8. Take that long needed trip to the LAN you've been wanting

9. Pick up that new skill you wanted to learn (Instrument, sport...)

10. Suck up to your parents before you get your papers back.

Whatever it is, please, please, please enjoy yourselves. We all deserve this. Happy after exams guys! We have a whole lot waiting ahead for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home